First, take ½ kg of chicken and clean the chicken Properly. In the chicken, add some Turmeric, rock salt, and water, mix it well, and clean.
Basmati Chicken Biryani 2021
Tamilnadu Basmati Chicken Biryani Recipe Prepartion
Yield: 2 people
- Pressure Cooker
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 3 tbsp Curd
- 1 tbsp Briyani Masala
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala
- 1¼ tbsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- 1 Cinnamon
- 1 Cardamons
- 1 Cloves
- 1 Big Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- First, take ½ kg of chicken and clean the chicken Properly. In the chicken, add some Turmeric, rock salt, and water, mix it well, and clean.
- Put ¼ Tablespoon Turmeric powder, 1 Tablespoon Chilly powder, and ½ tablespoon of salt, mix it well and Marinate.
- Soak ½ kg Basmati Rice for 20 mins.
- Then take a Pan and Heat. Add 2 Tablespoons of Ghee and 4 Tablespoons of Refined oil and heat.
- Put Briyani Leaves, 4 Cloves, one small size cinnamon, two cardamoms, and add one big size onion saute very well.
- Next, add ginger and garlic paste saute nicely. Add two tomatoes and three green chilies. Mix it well and saute very well.
- Next, add 2 Tablespoons of Briyani masala and 1 Tablespoon of Garam masala, and ½ tablespoon of chilly powder.
- Then add some Mint leaves, coriander leaves, mix well and saute. Add 1 cup of curd and half lemon.
- Then add chicken, mix it well, and boil for 10 to 15 mins.
- After that, add water and add soaked rice mix well.
- Then Finally, close the Pressure cooker and whistle for 2.
- Finally, serve the hot and spicy briyani. Now it's ready to eat.
The onion turns into a Golden Brown colour that is the main thing, and briyani came out very tasty.