Goat meat contains high rich in minerals, iron, protein, zinc and especially vitamins B12. Everyone knows Mutton meat is good for health compare to chicken. Goat meat helps to muscle growth and prevents Anemia. All Goat meat parts are very useful. On the village side, Goat meat recipes are very tasty because they give (koor curry) means all parts are included; that’s why that meat is so tasty and healthy. In the city side, they dont give like that.
Take 250 grams of Mutton, turmeric, Ghee, oil, Ginger Garlic paste and salt.
How to clean the Mutton for ghee roast?
First, take the Mutton and cut it into small pieces. Take 250 grams of Mutton and clean it very well. Then, take a bowl and fill the Mutton, half tablespoon of turmeric and water, mix it well and clean it properly.
Best Mutton Ghee Roast Steps
Step 1: In this recipe, add some Mutton bones because bones add flavor and extra taste to this mutton ghee roast recipe.
Step 2 : Take a Pressure cooker and heat for few mins on medium flame. Put 2 Tablespoons of Ghee and 1 Tablespoon of oil and heat. After that, add one tablespoon of Ginger Garlic paste and saute well.
Step 3: Then add mutton curry, turmeric and rock salt saute for 5 mins. After that, add one small cup of water and close the pressure cooker for the medium flame.
Step 4: Cook the Mutton curry for seven whistles. It takes 10 to 15 mins.
Step 5: In that time, You have to prepare the fresh mutton curry masala.
Step 7: Take a pan and heat. Add the Kashmiri chilly and Red chilly saute nicely and take it. After that, add those spices, transfer them into the pan and saute very well for 5 mins. Now you can feel nice spices smell. Then Switch off the stove.
Step 8: Keep those spices aside for some time to make cool.
Step 9: After that, transfer all those items into the mixie jar. Next, add 1/2 inch ginger and 4 Garlic pieces and add some water grind into a fine paste.
Step 10: Take a pan and put two tablespoons of oil, and heat.
Step 11: Add the fresh Mutton curry masala and saute very well for 10 to 12 mins.
Step 12: Oil and masala saute very well and finally come out separate structure.
Step 13: Then add and filter cooked mutton oil and mix it well and boil for 5 mins.
Step 14: Finally, add Mutton pieces, mix them well and saute for 5 mins. Then add some mint leaves and coriander leaves finely chopped. Boil 2 mins then switch off the stove.
Step 15: Let’s serve the delicious and mouth-watering Mutton ghee roast. It would be best if you tried this recipe. It’s so tasty and healthy too. Many thanks for reading.
Mutton Ghee Roast
- Pressure Cooker
- Mixer Grinder or Sil Batta or Ammi Kal
- 0.250 kg Mutton
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Jeera
- 4 no Kashmiri Chilli For Color
- 3 no Red Chilli For Spicy
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 4 no Cloves
- 1 no Star Anise
- 2 no Cardamom
- 2 tbsp Mint Leaves
- 4 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Mutton bones provide flavor, and bones add to the taste of this ghee roast mutton recipe.
- Heat a pressure cooker on a medium flame for a few minutes. Cook on medium heat with 2 teaspoons of Ghee and 1 teaspoon of oil. After that, add one tablespoon of Ginger Garlic paste and saute well.
- Add the mutton curry, turmeric, and rock salt, and saute for 5 minutes. After that, add one small cup of water and close the pressure cooker for the medium flame.
- Cook the Mutton curry for seven whistles. It takes 10 to 15 mins.
In that time, You have to prepare the fresh mutton curry masala.
Add one cinnamon, 1 star Anise, four cloves, two cardamoms, two tablespoons of Coriander seeds, 1 Tablespoon of Jeera and 1/2 tablespoon of fennel seeds, 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper and a very small piece of black stone flower, four Kashmiri chilly and 2 Red chilly.
Take a pan and heat. Put the Kashmiri chilly and red chilly into the pan and saute it nicely.
- After that, add those spices, transfer them into the pan and saute very well for 5 mins. Now you can feel nice spices smell. Then Switch off the stove.
- Allow the sauteed spices to cool for a while.
- Transfer all the items into the mixie jar. Once you've added 1/2 inch of ginger and 4 pieces of garlic, add some water and grind it into a fine paste.
- Put two tablespoons of oil in the pan and heat it.
- Sprinkle the fresh Mutton curry masala over the mixture and sauté it for 10 to 12 minutes at a medium heat.
Saute the oil and masala well, and then let them separate out.
Filter the water/oil while cooking the mutton, mix thoroughly, then cook for 5 minutes.
Finally, add Mutton pieces, mix them well and saute for 5 mins. Chop finely some mint and coriander leaves, and then add those. Set the stove to low and let the water boil for two minutes.
Now it's time to serve the delicious roast mutton cooked in ghee.